DUBLIN, Nov. 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Cardiovascular Collaboration and Licensing Deals 2016-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Cardiovascular Collaboration and Licensing Deals provides a comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the cardiovascular deals entered into by the worlds leading biopharma companies.
Fully revised and updated, the report provides details of cardiovascular deals from 2016 to 2023.
The report provides access to deal payment terms as announced between the parties. This data provides useful insight into the payment and other deal terms.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered and rights transferred – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of collaboration and licensing deals announced since 2016 as recorded in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, including financial terms where available, plus links to online copies of actual licensing contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
In addition, a comprehensive deal directory is provided organized by company A-Z and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of cardiovascular dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an analysis of the trends in cardiovascular dealmaking.
Chapter 3 covers the financial deal terms for deals signed in the cardiovascular field with stage of development announced. Deals are listed and sectioned by headline value, upfront payment, milestone payment and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the top 25 most active biopharma companies in cardiovascular dealmaking. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract via the Current Agreements deals and alliances database.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of cardiovascular deals signed and announced since 2016 where a contract document is available. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of cardiovascular deals listed by theraeutic target.
- Understand deal trends since 2016
- Browse cardiovascular collaboration and licensing deals
- Benchmark analysis – identify market value of transactions
- Financials terms – upfront, milestone, royalties
- Directory of deals by company A-Z, therapy focus and technology type
- Leading deals by value
- Most active dealmakers
- Identify assets and deal terms for each transaction
- Access contract documents – insights into deal structures
- Due diligence – assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Save hundreds of hours of research time
Cardiovascular Collaboration and Licensing Deals includes:
- Trends in cardiovascular dealmaking in the biopharma industry
- Overview of collaboration and licensing deal structure
- Directory of cardiovascular deal records covering pharmaceutical and biotechnology
- The leading cardiovascular deals by value
- Most active cardiovascular licensing dealmakers
In Cardiovascular Collaboration and Licensing Deals, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Therapeutic area
- Technology type
Analyzing contract agreements allows due diligence of:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in cardiovascular dealmaking
2.2. Cardiovascular partnering over the years
2.3. Cardiovascular partnering by deal type
2.4. Cardiovascular partnering by industry sector
2.5. Cardiovascular partnering by stage of development
2.6. Cardiovascular partnering by technology type
2.7. Cardiovascular partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 – Financial deal terms for cardiovascular partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for cardiovascular partnering
3.3. Cardiovascular partnering headline values
3.4. Cardiovascular deal upfront payments
3.5. Cardiovascular deal milestone payments
3.6. Cardiovascular royalty rates
Chapter 4 – Leading cardiovascular deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in cardiovascular partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in cardiovascular
4.4. Top cardiovascular deals by value
Chapter 5 – Cardiovascular contract document directory
5.2. Cardiovascular partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 – Cardiovascular dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by cardiovascular therapeutic target
Deal directory – Cardiovascular deals by company A-Z 2016 to 2023
Deal directory – Cardiovascular deals by technology type 2016 to 2023
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fm0wbn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cardiovascular-collaboration-and-licensing-agreements-analysis-report-2023-with-a-directory-of-deals-signed-since-2016-301990824.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com